Please enter your Name, Company Name to pick-up your printed Name Tag at the meeting.
● Jason Womack Instructor, Leader Development Course - Squadron Command. Jason W. Womack, MEd, MA is an avid practitioner who earned two Masters degrees after studying US History and Spanish Literature as an undergraduate student at the University of California (Berkeley, Santa Barbara, San Diego campuses).
● Visiting Leadership Professor at USAF Air Command and Staff College, Montgomery AL specialized on the impact of self-reflection and performance psychology to leadership potential and impact. Particular research interest in applied psychology and behavioral conditioning.
● Co-teaches a course titled, Leaders by Design for ACSC field grade or equivalent level commissioned officers of all U.S. military services.
● Coordinates with the Department Chair of the Leadership Institute to create curriculum and co-author articles on The Journey of the New Leader.
● Leadership Coach - www.GetMomentum.com Provides leaders with wisdom, strategies and specific leadership tactics tailored for today’s workplace. We focus on teaching you the tools and technology to do your work more effectively at a higher quality.
● 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Networking
● 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - ITServe Updates by Kris Gadde, President, Atlanta Chapter ○ Updates from the National Team ○ ITServe Member Benefits - 2019 Overview ○ PAC Updates
● 7:30 pm - 7:45 Immigration Updates by Shilpa Jadwani , One Path Legal
● 7:45 pm - 8:30 pm - Keynote Speaker, ‘How Good gets
Better’ by Jason Womack followed by Q & A
● 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm - Dinner