Please enter your Name, Company Name to pick-up your printed Name Tag at the meeting. RSVP Now

ITSERVE ALLIANCE monthly meeting November 13th 2012

ITServe Alliance Members Monthly Networking Forum

Topic: Structuring and Funding your off shore operations - Best Practices

Venue:  Mayuri Banquet Hall

Date and Time:  November 13th 2012, 2012 4:00-6:00PM

Address: 1102 W I-635, Irving, TX 75063   



4:00 - 4:30 PM 

  • Meet and Greet / Networking
  • Drinks and Appetizers


4:30PM - 5:00 PM

  • Monthly Topic:  Structuring and funding off-shore operations - Best Practices by Mr. Anil Kilaru - Executive at Primus Global
  • Updates on ITServe 
  • Immigration Attorneys will brief on latest Immigration issues.
  • Ms. Emily Neumann and Mr. Rahul Reddy  from Reddy & Neumann, P.C   


5:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Event Sponsor: Right Hire ( )

According to a groundbreaking study by Leadership IQ, 46% of newly hired employees will fail within 18 months, while only 19% will achieve unequivocal success, with the rest of the 35% considered average.  Contrary to popular belief, the lack of technical & functional skills are not the primary reason why new hires fail; instead, soft factors, dominate the list, flaws which many of their managers admit were overlooked during the interview process.  According to multiple studies, the cost of a bad hire is anywhere between 50%-150% of an employee’s annual salary.

RightHire, Inc. was founded in 2011 by a team of hiring managers, recruiters, and scientists. Our mission is to significantly increase the usage of pre-hire assessment products through superior technology, wide distribution, and low prices, helping employers of all sizes to reduce their chances of bad hires.

Our candidate assessment system helps employers improve their quality of hire. Employers are already doing a good job on assessing candidates on technical & functional skills during the candidate shortlisting, interviews, and reference checks (only around 10% of reasons for bad hires are due to lack of technical & functional skills) - we help employers accurately identify and measure the soft factors that are reasons for the rest of the 90% of bad hires.


5:30 PM - 6:00 PM

  • Q&A and Dinner
Job Board & Application Tracking System leveraged by  Lucid Jobs